PDF 
Chateau Camus Graves Blanc
Vignobles Larriaut
France - Bordeaux - Graves

A beautiful, brilliant color, this wine offers a great aromatic balance with complex and mineral notes, Offering white fruit (peach and pear), citrus (grapefruit and lemon), and a toasty finish with a delicate oak presence. The mouthfeel is rich and complex with a great minerality, freshness, structure, and a good length to the finish.

Specifications
Appellation
Graves
Wine Type
White
Varietal(s)
50% Sauvignon Blanc and 50% Semillon
Age of vines
25 years old
Agricultural Practices
Sustainable
Soil type
Gravel topsoil on calcareous subsoil
Vinification
Manual harvest. 15 days of fermentation. 20% of the final blend is aged in barrels for 6 months while the other 80% stays in stainless steel tanks. After 6 months of aging, the final blend goes in a tank for an extra 2 months on the fine lees. No ML. Wine is filtered before bottling to ensure stability.
Production
500 (9-liter cases)
Pairings

Poultry, fish, and shellfish

Producer Information: Vignobles Larriaut

The estate has been operated by the Larriaut family since 1890, and Château Camus itself since 1923. Today, it is run  by Joris Larriaut who represents the 4th generation.

The family ...
Read More

Trade Resources