Dropped by gravity straight to the press, squeezed directly to barrel and chilled, inoculated with Chardonnay 3079 yeast, primary fermentation started and completed in barrel with secondary fermentation started but not completed, about 35% malic acid is left in the Chardonnay.
• Olsen Brothers Vineyard (Yakima Valley)
• Lewis Vineyard (Yakima Valley)
• Gamache Brothers Vineyard (Columbia Valley)
• Bacchus Vineyard (Columbia Valley)
• Sagemoor Vineyard and Alderbanks Vineyard (Columbia Valley)
Cooperage: 75% used premier French oak from Cadus, Damy, Dargaud & Jaegle, Francois Freres, Louis Latour and Sirugue, 25% in stainless steel.
Total Acidity 0.73