PDF 
Chateau La Graviere Les Terrasses Cotes de Bourg Rouge
Vignobles Rodet Recapet
France - Bordeaux - Cotes de Bourg

Deep red color with a narrow purple rim. Attractive aromas of ripe, juicy cherry and blackberry over spice, integrated toasted aromas. The palate is balanced and full-bodied with supple tannins, displaying rich cherry flavors combined with gentle toasting characters and a touch of spice. The finish is lasting with a bitter almond aftertaste.

Specifications
Appellation
Cotes de Bourg
Wine Type
Red
Varietal(s)
75% Merlot and 25% Cabernet Sauvignon
Age of vines
Average 25 years
Agricultural Practices
Sustainable
Vinification
Manual harvest from September 21st to October7th , 2015.Grape selection using sorting table. Skin contact maceration for two weeks in temperature-controlled vats. Aging in stainless steel tanks with French oak staves for 75% with the remaining 25% of the wine aged 12 months in barrels.
Pairings

Serve with red, white meats, poultry and fine cheeses.

Reviews and News

2016 Chateau La Graviere Les Terrasses Cotes de Bourg Rouge - 91 PTS - Best of Year - WE

2016 Chateau La Graviere Les Terrasses Cotes de Bourg Rouge - 91 PTS - Best of Year - WE

wine enthusiast 91 pts"Still young and showing its wood aging, this wine has great potential. With ripe tannins, spice and generous red fruits, this Merlot-dominated wine is structured while also richly fruity. Drink from 2022. - ROGER VOSS"
- Wine Enthusiast (December 2018, Best of Year 2018 Issue), 91 pts

Go to Chateau La Graviere Les Terrasses Cotes de Bourg Rouge

2015 Chateau La Graviere Les Terrasses Cotes de Bourg Rouge - 90 PTS - JD

2015 Chateau La Graviere Les Terrasses Cotes de Bourg Rouge - 90 PTS - JD

jeb dunnuck logo 250"Offering a Graves-like style in its smoked earth, dark fruits, coffee grind, and earthy, tobacco-laced aromas and flavors, the 2015 Chateau La Graviere Les Terrasses Cotes de Bourg is medium to full-bodied, has a fleshy, rounded, sexy texture, and a great finish. It’s another gem from the 2015 vintage that over-delivers. Drink it any time over the coming 7-8 years."
- Jeb Dunnuck (March 27th 2019), 90 pts

Go to Chateau La Graviere Les Terrasses Cotes de Bourg Rouge

2015 Chateau La Graviere Les Terrasses Cotes de Bourg Rouge - 90 PTS - Best of Year - WE

2015 Chateau La Graviere Les Terrasses Cotes de Bourg Rouge - 90 PTS - Best of Year - WE

wine enthusiast 90 pts"This rich, balanced wine is ripe and juicy. With layers of black fruits and well-integrated tannins, it has a dense texture while also packing a punch of great fruitiness. The fruit and tannins are ripe. This wine will develop well. Drink from 2021. - ROGER VOSS"
- Wine Enthusiast (December 2018, Best of Year 2018 Issue), 90 pts

Go to Chateau La Graviere Les Terrasses Cotes de Bourg Rouge

Producer Information: Vignobles Rodet Recapet

Vignobles Rodet Recapet is the owner of Château BrûleSécaille and Château La Gravière, located in the heart of the Côtes de Bourg region. The Récapet family purchased Château BrûleSécaille in ...
Read More

Trade Resources